Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Video Editing


I can not believe I am going to say this but ....... the Final Cut Pro video software that is used on the MAC systems is more user friendly than the Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 that I use on the PC.


This PC girl is going to have to eat her words! I think that the Final Cut program maybe easier for me to teach my students.


Do you think my school will spring for some MACs and Final Cut software?


I would like to thank all the staff, volunteers and finacial supporters for their help and encouragement. The information I am learning is going to be used and shared for years to come.....THANKS!


Bracinda Blum

Woodbine High School

Woodbine, Iowa

1 comment:

  1. Of course it is...finally, a PC person has seen the light. I love Macs. My school uses them, and my kids know Final Cut. I'm just grateful for the opportunity to learn it myself. Now, I can go back and show them a thing or two! Literally!

    ReplyDelete