Thursday, June 24, 2010

Textual Healing


The devil's in the details. Ain't that the truth. Kerning, tracking, leading, squeezing -- now I know how to tweak my text to make it look more professional. I'm sure I'll never look at a block of text the same way, thanks to Tracy Collins (pictured in the photo to the left) of the Arizona Republic. His presentation was not only incredibly information but also hilarious -- and I've got a copy! Look out students!

Sarah Geyer
South-Doyle High School
Knoxville, TN

1 comment:

  1. Funny, funny, but all true. i think your subject made me want to keep reading. i'm definitely going to employ this stuff in my paper too. i was looking for mine in the examples. i don't know if it was just that bad or if it never went through?

    Jenese Giles
    Northeast High School
    Oakland Park, Fla.

    ReplyDelete