Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reynolds Institute Movie Night

It was great to everyone's video tonight. It was interesting to see how we all handled the same topic-- Arizona Heat.


It was definitely a learning experience to be critiqued by an instructor, as well as our peers. Going through each video and seeing what was wrong was a humbling experience.


I don't see me adding a complete video production component to my journalism program, but I would like to at least one video project to begin with. Maybe a project that promotes our school or community and then maybe I could use it to my advantage to add a larger component at a later day.


Leona O'Neal

George County High School

Lucedale, Miss.

2 comments:

  1. It sure was lots of fun watching everyone's videos. Brian was hilarious!

    Allison Denman
    Spring High School
    Spring, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing the variety of topics and creativity that went into each multimedia package. Since I last worked closely with video production in the early 1990's, this experience was completely new to me and I learned a lot. Thanks Tracey for your patience in teaching me the basics. I can't wait to get home and play around with more mulitmedia projects.

    ReplyDelete