- The Arizona high school graduation rate is up eight points
- Why Congress is having trouble passing the latest jobs bill
- Yesterday's controversial call at the World Cup
- The annual "what the boss makes" survey
- And possibly a story on tourists who come to AZ just to protest SB 1070
We saw an excellent example of Downie's assertion that media outlets are collaborating more, with the input from Channel 12's assignment editor.
And best of all -- how many people got the inside scoop that the day's biggest hit on the paper's website was profanity by US presidents? Must go now and check it out for myself...Oh my, does Obama swear?