Friday, June 18, 2010

AZ Republic - Best Part


This was the best part of the tour of the Arizona Republic. It was great to watch the decision makers in practice and to enjoy the privilege of asking them questions. I've seen this scenario in the movies many times, but to see it as it happens was priceless. Add to that the ability to question and learn and provide input, and you have a recipe for real journalism growth. If anyone from the Republic is reading this, I can not thank you enough for this real model to teach my students.

JH Appel
Chaparral HS
Chaparral, NM

1 comment:

  1. I literally had "goose bumps" as this meeting was taking place. I would have given a million dollars to have my journalism students there for that meeting just to see professionals in action. It would have been worth a full semester of journalism classwork.

    ReplyDelete