Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Once again the Alan and Steve one-two punch


For the second time, Steve used Alan's dark sense of humor to create an activity for us. Actually, I'm not sure which of the two has the darker sense of humor. Steve writes the material, and Alan presents it. Today, Steve reviewed the various types of leads, and, after an outburst from Alan, had us write a summary and one "specialty" lead using the material from Alan's rant. How fortunate that Steve had the entire thing written down for us!:) I love this because I not only learn from the exercise, but I can take it home with me and use it with my kids. Well, maybe not that exact situation, but I now feel confident enough to try and come up with something. Learning info and picking up teaching ideas at the same time. Does it get better than this?
Photo: groups writing leads
Sarah Geyer
South-Doyle High School
Knoxville, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment