Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Almost here...

It is almost time to meet everyone in Arizona. I am so excited about everything except the heat. I am so happy that I was chosen among everybody else to participate in this wonderful program. I can't wait to learn many new things that I can bring back to my students next year.

I am the journalism teacher at Spring High School in Spring, Texas north of Houston. I teach journalism, photojournalism, newspaper and yearbook as well as advise the two publications.

I am still at school with several of my yearbook students trying to finish the last part of our yearbook. Man, has it been a stressful couple weeks with trying to get all the publications done, grades put in, and all the packing I have had to do with sprinkler installations going on at the school.

I can't wait to meet everyone and begin this new journey. See you VERY soon!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it has been a stressful few weeks for me too. I am also finishing the yearbook and getting all the final touches on the local rodeo before I leave for Arizona.

    I am looking forward to learning new things and am also very grateful for this opportunity.

    See you in a couple days,
    Bracinda Blum
    Woodbine High School
    Woodbine, Iowa

    ReplyDelete